jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

The Vampire Diaries to Return in January 2010 Read more: The Vampire Diaries to Return in January 2010

After episode 1.10 aired last night my cousin called me to gush about Stefan's abs (ok, that was actually me), speculate on who Elena hit with the car (she's convinced it's Damon, but I think it's someone else) and inform me that the show wouldn't be returning until next year. "The hell you say, Diana!" I shouted back at her, until I realized that she was right.

The Vampire Diaries (one of my favorite new shows this year) has ended 2009 with a bang and will be on hiatus until January 14, 2010. BOO! BOO-URNS!

So you will have to wait to see episode 11 until January (Merry Fricken Christmas, CW!), but you can catch an all-week Vampire Diaries marathon beginning on December 14 (click here for more details).

Until that time, let's speculate on who the car crash victim is. Diana suggests that Elena hit Damon and that now he might kidnap her or they'll go on a road trip somewhere because she's very angry with Stefan and might turn to Damon. I don't believe it was Damon, but I could be wrong. It's obviously someone supernatural, so what about Alaric? We don't know what he is yet. We don't know if he's really a vampire or a slayer (as some have speculated). What if it's Tyler? I think he's a werewolf, but I'm not sure how their mythology will work on this show and whether they can be killed with a car crash or just put their bones back together. Or could it be someone new? It's all very mysterious and we won't find out until January. Share your thoughts below.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario